Sir Edmund Hillary Collegiate Senior School offers a variety of inter-school competition sports. They are as follows:
Volleyball, Touch Rugby, Softball, Tennis, Netball, Rugby, Rugby :League, Football, Basketball, an Athletics Day which is held in February, and a one day Kilikiti tournament in November.
There is no cost involved to play sport at Sir Edmund Hillary Collegiate Senior School. All our coaches and managers are qualified in their chosen sport and are staff members, ex students, parents and community members.
Our sports teams are very successful in all sports and here are just a few highlights from 2016
- Senior Girls Football -3rd
- Girls U/19 Basketball Team - 3rd
- Girls Senior Touch Team -2nd
- 1st XIII Boys Rugby League -Bowl Section, Runner Up
- Senior Boys Football Team- Runner Up
- U/19 Boys Basketball Team -2nd
- Year 9 Girls Netball Team -1st
All parents and caregivers are most welcome to support our students at any sports event.