Mana Kidz – Win $100 Prezzy Card
9 November 2018, 02:13 pm, rhuanga
Complete the Mana Kidz survey below and be in to win*
Mana Kidz is a free health service that is provided to children at school. Our aim is to ensure all children are healthy.
We would like to hear from parents and whanau about how we could improve the Mana Kidz service in 2019. Have you voice heard through completing this short, 2-minute survey at http://tiny.cc/kidz
*Prize winner will be drawn on Monday 10 December 2018. There are 2 x $100 Prezzy cards to be won.
26 January 2017, 10:40 am, allteamsadmin
Sir Edmund Hillary Collegiate students are nurtured by a culture of respect, inspired by teaching, empowered by learning to be global lifelong achievers’
Sir Edmund Hillary Collegiate students value Excellence, Whanaungatanga and Respect
Helping others and managing oneself
Excellence in all that we do and think
Attitude is paramount
Respect for yourself, others and the environment
Together as one, teaching how to be restorative
- ‘Nurture respectful relationships so students can strive to acknowledge collegiate diversity with empathy and understanding’
- ‘Inspire and ignite the love of learning through quality teaching that enhances motivation, resourcefulness and resilience’
- ‘Challenge learning to become global thinkers who take responsibility for their own learning’
- ‘Empower through learning to be confident and connected to contribute life experiences by being engaged with the local community, wider community nationally and globally’
- ‘Naku te rourou nau te rourou ka ora ai te iwi’ With your basket and my basket the people will live.
Our goal for every student in the Collegiate is:
- to achieve personal excellence
- to provide quality teaching and learning programmes
- to provide an open, welcoming inclusive environment for our community
Sir Edmund Hillary Collegiate provides an educational pathway for year 1 to 13 students.
The Collegiate is comprised of three schools governed by one board of trustees.
The Sir Edmund Hillary Collegiate Board of Trustees and Principal Leadership Team make sound governance and operational decisions based on the requirements stated within the Sir Edmund Hillary Collegiate Charter.
As the Otara community is important to the Sir Edmund Hillary Collegiate Board of Trustees and Principal Leadership Team, the Sir Edmund Hillary Collegiate Charter has been compiled after consultation with the community which includes the Otara community, Sir Edmund Hillary Collegiate staff, the learners and their families and the stakeholders within the wider Otara community.