• Goal setting nights take place twice a year; Term 1 and Term 3.
• Students, whanau and teachers work together to set goals to lift achievement.
• Student, family and teacher sit down to talk about where they are at, and where we are aiming to go and what steps we can do together to achieve our goals.
• On the second goal setting night we will go through their Mid-Year Report together to see how they are progressing with their goals.
Families are invited to join in on our whanau nights where we learn how to help our children thrive. See our collegiate calendar for upcoming events.
• Collegiate Huis
• Literacy and Numeracy Nights
• Cultural celebrations