Kia Ora Whānau
As you will be aware, Auckland is at Alert Level 3. The Collegiate is closed for instruction.
The following information is important so make sure you read and understand what this means for your whānau.
- STAY HOME, KEEP US ALL SAFE.
- Distance Learning returns for all the Collegiate. Students are to return to self-directed learning and online learning through Google Classroom, Education Perfect, Class Dojo, or other methods of online learning their teachers have set up for them.
- Students and families are encouraged to check in with their classroom teachers every day during Lockdown. Where they can, students/families need to check their emails once a day and reply when asked.
- Remember teachers will be with their families as well so know they will respond to your emails and give feedback as best they can.
- Your “attendance” and engagement will be monitored so please ensure you are taking an active role in your lessons.
- First point of call → contact your teacher via email or Google Meet.
- Concerned about your wellbeing → contact student services – Peter Mata firstname.lastname@example.org or social worker Linda Mariner – email@example.com
- Concerned about your Health contact Healthline:
- Coronavirus related 0800 358 5453
- General Health related 0800 611 116
We will continue to keep you updated at regular intervals but for now, stay home, keep safe and continue with Learning at Home. We have done this before and we can do it again. We got this!
Kia haumaru, Kia manaakitanga,
Kallie Ngakuru | John Shearer | Kiri Turketo – Principals Sir Edmund Hillary Collegiate