Sir Edmund Hillary Collegiate is now open as of May 18th.
We are putting the following guidelines in place to keep our children safe from Covid-19 and to avoid the risks of infection. They will also help with contact tracing should that become necessary.
- ALL children should now be at school
- Children MUST stay at home if they are sick, and will be sent home immediately if they show any signs of being unwell e.g. flu-like symptoms – runny nose, cough, sore throat, temperature
- SEHC is following the key Public Health approach
- To minimise the risk that someone gets infected
- To ensure we can identify and contact anyone who has been in close contact with an infected person
- To continue good hygiene practices and social distancing
Kiri Turketo Kallie Ngakuru-Syder John Shearer
Senior Principal Middle Principal Junior Principal