Learning from Home
- Distance Learning returns for all Senior School. Students are to return to self-directed learning and online learning through Google Classroom, Education Perfect or other methods of online learning their teachers have set up for them.
- Students MUST check in with their classroom teachers every day during Lockdown. Students need to check their emails once and day and reply when asked.
- NCEA continues to be a priority for Years 11/12/13.
- Remember teachers will be with their families as well so know they will respond to your emails and give feedback as best they can.
- Your “attendance” and engagement will be monitored so please ensure you are taking an active role in your lessons.
- First point of call → contact your Whānau Leader via email – email@example.com. In the subject line put student name and tutor group.
- Concerned about your specialist subject → contact your subject teacher via email. Check website for email addresses.
- Concerned about your wellbeing → contact student services – Peter Mata, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Concerned about your Health contact Healthline:
- Coronavirus related 0800 358 5453
- General Health related 0800 611 116